Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to legislative decree 206/2005, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the products ordered within the period of 14 (fourteen) working days from receipt of the products themselves.
The right of withdrawal must be exercised by the customer, under penalty of forfeiture, exclusively by sending an email to email@example.com within the terms provided by law, indicating in the subject of the email: Return order no. (indicate the order number) and a reason for the return. The customer is asked to indicate whether he wants to replace the product with another product or if he wants a refund.
The customer is required within 14 days from the exercise of the right of withdrawal, to send the returned products to the address that will be communicated by mettw via email, with trackable shipping and shipping costs borne by the customer. We recommend that you pack the products well before shipping them and include in the package a sheet on which to specify the order number and the name used to place the order.
Mettw does not accept returns with unpaid shipments. The shipment of the return is the responsibility of the customer.
To take advantage of the right of withdrawal, verify that you comply with the following conditions:
- the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety, unopened, with the seal intact;
- it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- the purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts;
- in accordance with the law, the shipping costs related to the return of the goods are at the customer's expense;
- the shipment, until receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage of the goods during the transport of the withdrawal of a product, Mettw will notify the customer (within the 5th day from the receipt of goods in their stores), to enable a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously cancelling the request of withdrawal;
- Mettw it is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments; upon arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not resulting from transport. If the returned product is damaged Mettw it will withhold a percentage from the reimbursement due, as a contribution to the costs of restoration. Without prejudice to any costs of restoration for damage to the original packaging, Mettw will refund to the customer the full amount of the goods already paid (excluding shipping costs) within 14 days from the return of the goods.
The right of withdrawal totally lapses, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Mettw ensure:
- the lack of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport; in the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Mettw will return to the sender the purchased goods, charging the same shipping costs.
Refund it will be carried out in the shortest possible time, and in any case within 30 days from the date on which Mettw you will be informed, in the manner described above, of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the customer. Refund for returned items will be credited using the same payment method as the initial payment was made. Once the refund information has been received, the bank or credit card institution may take up to 5-7 business days to process the refund.
Product delivered damaged
If the product has been damaged during shipment or is defective, the customer is kindly requested to contact us within three working days from the date of receipt by email: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject of the email: "Replacement damaged product" and providing the photos that prove the damage inside the package to allow us to promptly file a complaint against the Courier.
To cancel an order and for any other request and information, please write to us at the email address email@example.com by the end of the Order day indicating as the subject of the email: Cancel order no.(indicate the order number). If the order has not been shipped, it will be canceled and there will be no cost. Unfortunately orders already shipped cannot be cancelled.