✨The overall shape is very simple about beautiful, practical and convenient, simple to use.✨
Long Lasting Ice Time - Perfect for refrigerating drinks for long periods of time.
The mold can be opened easily, quickly and effortlessly, and the homemade puck can be easily detached and easily accessible.
- Safe&Healthy - The transparent box body is made of high-quality PP material, and the black cover is made of silica gel.
- Long Lasting Ice Time - Perfect for cooling your handmade pastries, fruit bars, ice cold coffee, etc. Melt slowly, perfect for refrigerating drinks for long periods of time.
- Easy to Use and Clean - It is easy to fill, ice does not spill when placed in the refrigerator. After the ice mold is closed, fill with water, close the lid and cool down to make the puck.
- Unique Design - Unique appearance of spherical ice, solid plastic structure, leakproof design. Non-stick mold, perfect for fruit Popsicle, iced tea, lemonade etc.
- Enjoy Life - The overall shape is very simple about beautiful, practical and convenient, simple to use. It is a good helper to enjoy life and improve the quality of life.
(L x W x H)
- Approx 23*6.5* 5.5 cm /9.06*2.56*2.17 inch
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1.Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
2.Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3.Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
2.Credit or Debit card payments
If you don't have a PayPal account - don't worry you can still pay with your Credit/Debit card. When you arrive at the PayPal screen (see the image below) choose the button highlighted with the red circle, click the "Pay with debit or credit card" button. It may say something different on your screen but it will still give you the choice. Once you have clicked the button you will then be presented with a form that requires you to enter your information.