Having some friends over that like to take shots? Looking to fill up multiple shot glasses at one time?
Introducing this Silicone Liquor Dispenser, allow you to easily fill up to six shot glasses at once with your favorite beverage of choice and then carry them, all in one!
Home Bar Time: It's great for holidays, parties bars and home bars. Enjoy your good wine time when you are spare at home.
Quality Design: Liquid must be poured into the direct center to ensure even distribution into each shot glass! All shot glasses are 3D Printed out of PLA plastic, high infill to ensure sturdiness.
Shot Glass Dispenser: This Glass Separator is suitable for six small glasses, Glass separator products, without 6 small glasses.
Liquor Dispenser: Diverse alcohol dispenser bottles shots give the perfect measure each time, neat and elegant way of dispensing. The liquor dispenser is great for holidays, parties bars and home bars. Enjoy your good wine time when you are spare at home.
HOW TO USE:
- You simply place one shot glass under each spout;
- There are six spouts and you pour your drink of choice directly into the top of dispenser.
- Then it dispenses that liquid gold to all the shot glasses below and boom, you have shots for six almost instantly.
- It even includes a carrier, if the cup fits, you can simply lift it up and bring them over to your friends.
Material: PLA plastic (biodegradable)
Product Weight: 150g
Package Contents: 1 × 6 Shot Glass Dispenser and Holder (cups not included)
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1.Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
2.Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3.Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
2.Credit or Debit card payments
If you don't have a PayPal account - don't worry you can still pay with your Credit/Debit card. When you arrive at the PayPal screen (see the image below) choose the button highlighted with the red circle, click the "Pay with debit or credit card" button. It may say something different on your screen but it will still give you the choice. Once you have clicked the button you will then be presented with a form that requires you to enter your information.