Excellent service guarantee:
1. Fast delivery, same-day delivery, can arrive about 10 days
2. You can apply for return and exchange if you are not satisfied
- Modernize your bathroom with our innovative basin drain.
Basin Pop-up Drain Filter is designed with an inner well-structured basket strainer that neatly collects hairs, jewelry, dirt, and anything, preventing the drain from clogging up.
Pop-up design overturns the traditional, inconvenient drain (e.g. basic plug with chain)! Just press the top cap down gently to switch 2 modes – stopper (to keep the water) and strainer (to drain off the water).
- ✔️Anti-Clogging Design
- The inner well-structured basket strainer neatly collects hairs, jewelry, dirt, and anything, preventing the drain from clogging up.
- ✔️Pop-up by a Press
- Acts a bathtub/ basin stopper. A convenient push-button makes it easier to drain or fill the water.
- ✔️Durable Material
- Made of rust-resistant, anti-cracking stainless steel. Integrally molded and seamless.
- ✔️No Water Leakage
- Structured with a thickened stepped silica-gel gasket, preventing water leakage. Oxidation resistance and leakage proof.
- ✔️Easy Installation
No tools are needed -Just take out the old one and insert the pop-up drain filter. Thickened and extended nut allows it to be mounted with bare hands.
- ✔️Elegant Finish
- Industry-leading silver finish with the highly glossed surface as bright as a mirror. Not BRUSHED nor MATTE finish. Built to resist daily scratches, corrosions, and tarnishing.
·Product Weight: 48g
- ·Material: Brass
- ·Product Size: As the following pic shows
- ·Package Contents: Basin Pop-up Drain Filter × 1
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1.Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
2.Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3.Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
2.Credit or Debit card payments
If you don't have a PayPal account - don't worry you can still pay with your Credit/Debit card. When you arrive at the PayPal screen (see the image below) choose the button highlighted with the red circle, click the "Pay with debit or credit card" button. It may say something different on your screen but it will still give you the choice. Once you have clicked the button you will then be presented with a form that requires you to enter your information.