Never worry about peeling the egg shells off your hard boiled eggs ever again.
With our egg cooker, you can easily cook your hard-boiled eggs without the shell getting in the way! 👇️👇️👇️
Never Worry about tired of just boiled eggs and peeling eggshell!
✅ Non-stick silicone egg cooking cups
🍳 Put a little bit of oil so the egg won't stick to the egg poachers. Thermodynamic design allows eggs to cook just like in the shell.Easy to make soft or hard eggs, scrambled eggs, mini omelets, egg benedicts, and more
✅ The Egg Boiler perfectly fits in any pot.
🍳 No need to worry about the pot size; Maintaining a suitable water depth is critical.
✅ The Egg Maker Easy to clean
🍳 Using a bottle brush or the harsh side of a sponge is the best way to clean the poachers once they have accumulated residue.
- Egg cups are not intended for use in the microwave.
- It is best to always hold your by the rim as to avoid burns.
- Please be careful when handling it as eggs will be very hot.
- For optimal results, lightly spray each cup with cooking spray or coat with any cooking oil. Pour out excessive oil.
- After cooking eggs, dip egg cookers in cold water for a while, when the egg gets cold to a good temperature just pop it out and enjoy your meal.
- Weight: 210g.
- Color: White & Red.
- Material: PP + Silicone.
- 1PC/3PCS/6PCS/12PCS x Egg Cooker.
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1.Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
2.Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3.Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
2.Credit or Debit card payments
If you don't have a PayPal account - don't worry you can still pay with your Credit/Debit card. When you arrive at the PayPal screen (see the image below) choose the button highlighted with the red circle, click the "Pay with debit or credit card" button. It may say something different on your screen but it will still give you the choice. Once you have clicked the button you will then be presented with a form that requires you to enter your information.