- [ Safe Material ] - The microwave plate cover is made of food-grade material with BPA-free, environmental, and healthy, easy to clean. The food microwave lids are suitable for microwave oven oil-proof, cover cooked food and leftovers; vegetables, fruit keep fresh and storage. microwave cover is a good helper in your kitchen.
- [ Humanized Design] - With steam vents on this plastic microwave cover to release steam efficiently, allows the food to be heated evenly, prevents food from cracking or oil splashing during microwave heating. finger grip and handle easy to hold and lift, and the handle making it easy to lift the lid off food without burning your fingers. The microwave food cover safe for the whole family to use.
- [ Keeps Microwave Clean ] - Microwave cover for food to replace the plastic wrap, won’t touch with food directly; The anti-splash design will save you hours of cleaning each week as this high-quality Microwave Cover protects the walls of your microwave oven from food splatter while you heat your favorite meal or snack. microwave food cover splatter is a good helper for your home.
- [ Suitable Size ] - Microwave splatter cover of size 10.2 inch fits most plates, bowls, and platters, keep your microwave clean from food splatter, save time to clean the microwave.
- Material: PP, PC
- Color: white, red, green
- Size: 26*10cm （10.2*3.9in）
- 1× Microwave Food Splashes Cover
You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1.Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
2.Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3.Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
2.Credit or Debit card payments
If you don't have a PayPal account - don't worry you can still pay with your Credit/Debit card. When you arrive at the PayPal screen (see the image below) choose the button highlighted with the red circle, click the "Pay with debit or credit card" button. It may say something different on your screen but it will still give you the choice. Once you have clicked the button you will then be presented with a form that requires you to enter your information.