- Free One Years Product Warranty
Returns>> Fast refund,Money-Back Guarantee.
🔥7185 sold in last 24 hours🔥
🔥99.3% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.🔥
- Made of PE material, environmental-friendly, waterproof, anti-corrosive, heat resistant, cold resistant, durable to use.
- Double handles, bring you much convenience when you move it.
- Many small drains holes on the bottom, help your potatoes grow better.
- Lightweight &Folded, convenient storage when it is not in use.
Can be placed on anywhere, like balcony, sun room, and outdoor spaces etc.
Can be used for flowers, purple potato, potatoes, cucumber, loofah, eggplant, tomato and other deep root plants.
- Material: PE
- Size: 35 x 35 x 45cm /13.78'' x 13.78'' x17.72"(appro.)
- Weight: 150g(appro.)
- Capacity: 50L
- Operating temperature: -70-160℃
- 1 x Potato Planter Bag
How to receive our own potatoes:
Step1: Half fill Gro-Sack with soil or compost plant tubers 4inches deep
Step2: As plants grow add more soil or compost to fill Gro-Sack
Step3: Water regularly and harvest in as little as 7 weeks
Step4: Enjoy your potatoes
Frequently Asked Questions about these bags
- how many bags do I need for one person/two people? I'd suggest having at least 4 bags setup. More would be better. If you end up with lots of spuds, you can always share them.
- is it only one use as it’s felt or can it be used for multiple crops - Definitely not single-use. We purposefully have designed this to be used for several years and not add to landfill
- how much do each of the bags weigh when full of soil? At a guess. the large one would weigh roughly 12kg when full of soil, the smaller one about 8kg. 2 people could easily lift them.
- what soil do I use in it? Potting mix or garden soil, with added manure. Potatoes being a root crop don't need too much soil when they are forming potatoes, but initially to get the plant to shoot up with leaves, adding fertilizer will certainly help.
- how many potato seeds do I put in it? The small one plant 2 seed potatoes (doesn't even need to be a whole potato. Just a section of it that has an eye growing)
Large bag plant 3-4 max
-can potatoes be grown inside over the winter?
A: Yes. If you have a sunny window or some grow lights, you can grow potatoes indoors year-round! If you have a Potato Grow Planter PE Container Bag, a glass of water, and soil, you've got everything you need to grow potatoes indoors. Potatoes are a wonderful source of nutrients and can be stored for long periods of time after harvesting.
-are these 50L grow bags that are good for planting potatoes or carrots?
A: Yes, these grow bags suitable for any kind of Rhizome plant. And the flap and window design can help you in the harvest.
Our team comes from all over the world, young people with dreams want to break the limits of the country on the Internet, to provide the world with creative and practical products.We will use 5% of our turnover for charity.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money
1.Select your cart and click "Check out". Fill in your shipping information and click "complete order".
2.In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3.Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!