Material: ABS+Stainless Steel
Color: As picture
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you enjoy spending time in the kitchen, preparing delicious and natural fries or snacks, then you're familiar with the frustrating task of wasting time peeling and slicing your veggies or fruits. Now, we offer the perfect solution !
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL: This multifunctional spiral knife is made from top-quality, durable stainless steel, guaranteed to last for many years regardless of intensive day-to-day use. The metallic material is anti-rust and will prevent oxidation, Similar products on the market, and is extremely easy to clean.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Making all kinds of curly fries, spiralled zucchini, healthy cucumber salads has never been easier! This user-friendly fruits& veggies cutter requires no effort and comes with a practical handle design, ideal for sure perfect spirals in a matter of Seconds!
- NO WASTE: Stop throwing away the most nutritious parts of your fruits and vegetables, learn to use their peels for creating delicious, fun and creative recipes. Use the leftovers for delicious stuffed potatoes and impress your guests on every occasion
- ORIGINAL GIFT IDEA: Order this amazing spiral knife as a practical housewarming gift, a Secret Santa present for someone at the office, name day, birthday or any special occasion, you'll definitely win the appreciation of your friends or family.
You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1.Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
2.Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3.Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
2.Credit or Debit card payments
If you don't have a PayPal account - don't worry you can still pay with your Credit/Debit card. When you arrive at the PayPal screen (see the image below) choose the button highlighted with the red circle, click the "Pay with debit or credit card" button. It may say something different on your screen but it will still give you the choice. Once you have clicked the button you will then be presented with a form that requires you to enter your information.