- Don't waste your bacon grease, use it again. This bacon grease container with strainer lets you reuse fat and oils while keeping it free from particles left in your last frying batch.
- Grease keeper holds up to 1.5 quart and features a stainless steel fine mesh strainer on top and spout so you pour out only just the right amount of desired grease for frying.
- Grease strainer made from wrought iron material with non-stick coating, this item is practical and safe for kitchen use.
- It features a removable mesh filter to trap the tiniest particles of food so you can safely reuse the frying oil.
- You can use your cooking oil for multi times without wasting and also not influence the flavor of other dishes.
- Perfect for home or restaurants. Perfect for oil, olive & canola oil, vinegar, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar etc. can use at home, bar, restaurant, hotel, cafe, party, buffet and more.
Material: made from wrought iron, and there is a non-stick coating (#304 stainless steel strainer).
Includes a lid, a container pot, a mesh strainer, a bottom tray.
Use a mesh strainer to separate food pieces from the cooking oil, so you can safely reuse the frying oil.
This grease container is great for straining and storing cooking oils after frying.
With a strainer to filter tiny particles of the frying oil, convenient for a second use.
Saves cooking oil cost and environment-friendly.
Anti-slip bottom tray prevents oil spillage or drops onto the countertop or range top. Keep tidy and clean.
Convenient Large Capacity Grease Container - Convenient 1.5 Quart capacity Easy to hold the handle, avoiding scalding.
It allows you to reuse your cooking oil for multi times without wasting and also not influence the flavor of other dishes.
Package Dimensions：7 x 6.7 x 6.4 inches
Item Weight：1.1 pounds
Material：Stainless Steel and Bakelite
- 1 Pcs x Grease Canister (With Lid)(Two types of handle deliver randomly)
- 1 Pcs x Strainer
- 1 Pcs x Base Plate
1. Do not heat grease containers directly on the fire.
2. Do not wash with a steel ball to avoid scratching. Dry the containers as soon as possible after cleaning.