The Danish Dough Whisk
- NO NEED TO GET HANDS STICKY: THE DANISH WHISK is strong enough to mix sturdy doughs without the need to use your hands, meaning you don't have to get dough all over yourself.
- CLEANER: Dough does not stick and accumulate on the head making it much easier to clean than a standard whisk.
- GREAT FOR ALL DOUGHS: Sturdy, professional dough whisk works with bread, cookie, dumpling or pizza dough as well as crepe, pancake or waffle batter.
- BETTER THAN AN ORDINARY WHISK: The Danish Dough Whisk doesn't bend and, unlike a normal whisk, the dough won't accumulate on the stainless-steel wire head making it better at whisking thicker doughs like pizza, sourdough or cookie. It can even be used for meatloaf.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Works like a whisk and a wooden spoon. The stainless steel head can be used to scrape the edges of bowls just like a spoon so you will require fewer utensils when baking.
- EFFICIENT: Much more efficient at mixing heavier or even lighter doughs than a normal whisk would be. This lightweight, efficient kitchen tool mixes the stickiest dough or blends and folds almost any ingredients in practically no time; perfect for those who prefer not to use an electric mixer.
You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1.Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
2.Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3.Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
2.Credit or Debit card payments
If you don't have a PayPal account - don't worry you can still pay with your Credit/Debit card. When you arrive at the PayPal screen (see the image below) choose the button highlighted with the red circle, click the "Pay with debit or credit card" button. It may say something different on your screen but it will still give you the choice. Once you have clicked the button you will then be presented with a form that requires you to enter your information.